34 weeks and starting to feel like it!
I can tell the time is drawing nearer for our little princess's arrival. If I do too much in one day my body isn't afraid to tell me. I'm still making it to the gym 2-3 times a week, but I'm much more limited now on what I can do there for sure! I really need to get down containers from the rafters and see what is saved from Capri and it probably would be good to get a hospital bag ready and make plans for the other 3 kiddos when the time arrives. I think I've procrastinated long enough- time to get to work!
3 comments:
You look great! Good luck with everything! :)
Tell me about it, this is my first baby and I'm not even close to ready. I have a baby shower this Saturday though and once it's over I swear I'm going to get to work and see what else I need for her and actually go buy it!
hehehe, yes you should start with that. if you need help, call me up, i looove organizing!
Post a Comment