Hudson has just been our little busy body lately. He is into everything he can possibly get his hands on, and sticks every thing into his mouth. His favorites include but are not limited to: toilet paper, daddy's remote controller, the phone and phone charger, any pieces of paper or food on the floor, cords to Bruin's guitar hero game, and finally; any immobile babies that can be tackled, sucked on, or used as a stepping stool (his cousin Lauren, and other babies in the gym's kids club have seen the worst of it).
He also thouroghly enjoys climbing up the stairs (very frightening), and even locked himself in our walk in closet last week! Yes, very scrary. This is how it happened.
Hudson loves grabbing all daddy's flashlight chargers in the closet, and also enjoys looking at himself in the mirror that leans against the wall. So, he was doing his normal stuff in there, but somehow he managed to slam the door closed behind him and knock the mirror down. The mirror fell so that the door could only budge open about an inch or two. He was crying, so I was worried that he had been hurt by the mirror falling. Lucky for me, Kirk was home. He tried reaching in to get the mirror moved, but there was no hope. He had to force the door open and break the mirror, and then rescue Hudson. BABE, YOU ARE MY HERO!!! Here are some quick pics I took of the damage before the clean up.
The picture at the top is Hudson after the incident, so he made it out of the mess just fine. I don't remember as much busyness from my other two children, so I think this adorable one is just going to be the child that keeps me on my toes.
Anyone else have a story about their busy child that they would like to share?
6 comments:
Way fun t find you!! I can't believe your children are so big! They are adorable. Time flies by so fast!
Wow that is scary! Poor baby he must of been so scared. I am not looking forward to Gracie becoming mobile. My entire blog is pretty much about my busy son so I won't repeat any stories. Kids are crazy! Good luck!
Ahhh those "awesome" chargers...ha ha I can't believe that! That would be scary!
Brady will go in the bathroom, close the door and unload each drawer and cupboard...his new thing is scooping out the laundry detergent soap all over the laundry room floor...what a BIG helper ha ha ha
so scary... i shouldn't tell the story about the time that Tyler found a bullet and put it in his mouth! Ya, those cops and ammo! Needless to say, we had to relocate everything! I'm glad hudson is ok!
Oh, girl. I hear you.Im glad your husband was home to help you out.
I have stories for days about Gavin being so busy. But when he was 2. I was in the shower. He pulled the chair over to the counter, pulled himself up to the bar area. There he opened his cough medicine (which was baby proof).
it only gets worse i am sorry to say! my most recent post is about my children getting into a bucket of flour & a bucket of rice...yep...all over the storage room with their cousins! it was awesome! good luck!!!!
Post a Comment