That evening I was spoiled more with a night out with the girls: Janell, Me, Mom, and Aunt Cheryl. We enjoyed critiquing the prom dresses of the 10+ prom girls that were seated next to us. As you can see my mom even got us all a huge dessert! That mountain fudge cake at Black Angus is one of my favorites!
This handsome man (my little bro Joseph) was our server, which made it even more fun.
My Sunday was great purely because Kirk was home. When we returned home the kids made me a "bed" on the couch where I was to rest. The resting wasn't happening well there, so Kirk sent me up to my room for a mandated nap (one of my favorite things). When I woke up the entire down stairs was clean, including bleached countertops, and dinner was cooking. Kirk made yummy fajitas that we enjoyed in the company of my wonderful mother-in-law, father-in-law, Grandma Kratzer, Kristi/Juan, and Brandon/Cat, and of course my 3 beautiful kids.
Following dinner we headed over to Erika's (my sis-in-law) for some delishous chocolate cake and ice cream, which I obviously hadn't had enough of the night before because it tasted bomb!!! So, now I am back to the gym working off my Mother's Day desserts.
1 comment:
I hope you got my text Sunday! It just said "happy mothers day" ha ha. Sounds like you had a great one! CHOCO cake is delish!
Next time you come down to our place we'll go to Sprinkles. If you're a cupcake sorta gal you'll love it. They're a bit pricey fortunately...it keeps me from going often :)
Post a Comment