I love memorial day! A day off to just be together with family and celebrate those who serve our country. We also usually celebrate Kirk's birthday, but since he had work this year we will be celebrating later this week. The kids and I went over to my mom's for a fun, and relaxing time. Grandma surprised the kids with a huge jumper water slide thing that they loved! Wish I had pictures of my brothers going down it too, but I was too lazy to get out of the spa to snap a shot. Look at that smile.
(although he looks in pain in this pic.-he did enjoy :)
Treats of all kinds came out. Cupcakes, jello jigglers, Texas sheet cake- the latter of which I will be working off at the gym for the next month!
My mom's house is pretty much like the most wonderful park you have ever seen. It includes, a swimming pool, spa, swings, playhouse, huge grassy area, patio/barbecue, and on this special day even included a water slide. Thanks Mom and Russ for having us over. We are looking forward to the next reason to celebrate!
2 comments:
omg that sounds like soo much fun
Looks like you guys had lots of fun :)Too bad Kirk couldn't be there!
Post a Comment