Thursday, May 14, 2009

Summer Traditions

I'm getting pretty excited about summer. The beach, pool days with girl friends, no school for me or Bruin, family camping trips, visits to San Diego, and lots of time with my family. Most of the things we do in summer are very much a tradition, and today Kirk gave me one more thing to add to that list of fun traditions. Days at this place....
Since our Disneyland passes expired we opted for summer Raging Waters passes. Kirk and I spent 2 summers there when we were dating in high school, so we have very fond memories. The kids are really excited (not including Hudson). I'm a little nervous about taking them to such a crowded place, but I really think Bruin and Capri will enjoy a lot of it. Hudson on the other hand let me know that he doesn't care much for swimming, so I'm not sure what he will think. We will definitely make the best of it. We might be looking for babysitters for Hudson while we go have some fun- any takers? Please disregard anything that was said in my daily schedule about child #3-aka Hudson a few posts ago- none of it was true. (I just might be crossing my fingers)

1 comment:

Janell said...

Ha ha, he's such a cutie... just a busy cutie! :) If I tell Darin about your new passes he's going to insist we get em too! I just know it!