Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Trees?

Hudson was tested for a few food allergies, and several other normal allergies (i.e. pet dander, pollen, etc.) Results show: Hudson has an allergy to "trees?" Really weird- how can we avoid him being around trees? Guess he is doomed to have red bumps every once in a while (like mother like son I guess).
This was the picture right after the shots. Wish I had a chance to take one after the red bumps came- I was a little busy running and tackling. I think I now know how it feels to be in a football match. Let's just say it was one long doctor appointment! I am definitely glad its over. What 18 month old can stand being at the doctor for 2 hours? If you have spent anytime with Hudson you would understand why both Mommy and toddler came home exhausted that day!

2 comments:

The Moss' said...

Poor baby!!! Ellie sees an allergist, but instead of going through the rounds of pricking her they just drew some blood and tested it that way. She was just a little older than Hudson when we did it, and although plainful, it was alot quicker than the series of pricking! POOR GUY :(

Carla said...

they test my Dixie every year...she is alergic to EVERYTHING...but the scarey part is, the skin test didnt show ALL the food alergies....she has anaphalaxis (spell!) meaning if she eats cherrys,plums or nuts she has 6 min till, well you know...good ol alergies....sux!