That is Capri trying to sneak into the picture like always.
Luckily the ladder can be removed for times we are not prepared to be there to make sure he's not climbing. That makes me relieved. I can't believe how big my boy is getting... 18 months. Half way to 2!
Hudson definitely keeps us on our toes. Currently he doesn't play with toys much at home. Primarily he loves.... turning of mom & dad's bathtub, climbing up on the toilets and turning on the faucets, dumping/throwing toys around, hitting Capri (because she will just sit there and let him do it), eating lots of crackers, stealing crayons/pens and finding the nearest surface to draw on, and all kinds of other naughty stuff. Its hard to believe that we can still love this kid! He does love the outdoors, and loves doggies! Anytime he hears a dog barking he just stops, listens, then points to the direction that he hears it coming from and says, "da-ee" then he growls (which is my personal favorite).
He brings so much joy into my life, and gives me lots of exercise which is a plus too. Happy 1/2 birthday my little HOODIE!
5 comments:
He is such a crazy cute kid!
BTW...ok (I'm totally laughing while writing this) I'm going send you over a fabulous email...Steve always paints me in "the best light" when it comes to Chino I'm sure...so I'm setting the record straight ha ha We LOVE Chino because we have a lot of good friends there...he's a poop
he's so funny and adorable. it seems just like the other day he was born! seriously.. i guess that's what happens even more so when you're not around for it all (like myself). then again, you might feel the same way, and you're with the cutie everyday!
..i'm sure 18 mos is a fun time for you guys. (:
Hmmmmm. it must be a boy "child #3" thing.\"/
I am so glad to know that I am not alone. It sounds like Hudson keeps you as busy as my boys keep me. Why climbing up onto the counter and turning the faucet on to splash in the water never gets old, I'll never know. I think this naughty thing is a little boy thing, or so I am hoping now that I've got a little girl.
Yay, Bruin! Good luck with that one.
Post a Comment