He showed Daddy that he wants to be a police officer too. This is what it read.
"When I grow up I want to be a police officer. First I arest people. Next I can put peple in my car. Last I will put them in jayl. I like being a policeman."
Its funny to see what he thinks being a policeman is all about. I will be working on persuading him toward a different profession over the next 13+ years.
Bruin showing us his pumpkin plant that is now planted in one of our pots on the patio. Not sure how its gonna do there, but we are giving it a try anyways.
We are so proud of Bruin for how hard he has worked this year. He has become a very good reader and writer, and has made lots of friends. We love you, and know you will continue to be a good example to your younger siblings. Capri, you are going to do great in kindergarten next year. I am so proud that you are so excited to learn just like your big brother.
3 comments:
It was fun reading all of your new posts. I think that picture of the kids running after the butterfly is great!
Cute!! I'm so excited to do that with NOah!! Congrats to Bruin... Good luck in 1st grade!!!
Happy Belated Birthday Kirk! Next year you will truly be an old man :)
I LOVE the pictures of the butterfly and that a bird took out Bruin's before he fluttered to freedom...it totally made me laugh (sorry if that sounds morbid ha ha)
I can't WAIT till Brady is in school to see his space/desk and all his thoughts and feelings about life. Kirk must be a great example for his son to want to be like him! Super cute!
Post a Comment