The excitement that pours from the lips of my sweet Capri everyday after school makes me want to be there with her everyday for her adventures! For an entire week she told me about their upcoming bug day, so there was no way I was going to miss it. Off to the school I went.
Each child built their bug habitat and got a few ladybugs to take home. Of course Capri named one of hers Justin after Justin Bieber! I was cracking up!!!

Capri and her friend Brooklyn building their bug habitat

Then they got to draw bugs all over the blacktop and ball wall, being sure that each one had a head, abdomen, thorax, and 6 legs.

Then they had a bug man come and show them lots of different crazy insects and touch a few if they wanted. Capri wasn't one bit afraid and touched all that was offered, including a hissing cockroach- EWWWW!!!!

When she got home that day she eagerly told her brothers all about her day and was showing them her ladybugs when out of no where Hudson opened the ladybug habitat and let one of them out, which soon thereafter ended in death. Capri wasn't happy, but she dealt with it well and made a little memory that still hangs on the wall in her room.

I'm tickled that I was able to spend the day with her and see her in her school atmosphere. She has tons of friends, and she loves to learn. I am so thankful for her school and for the confidence that her teacher has helped her gain this school year. I am so proud of my sweet Capri.
No comments:
Post a Comment