Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Work Party Fun

We headed out on Saturday afternoon for a work party at Irvine Park. What makes a kid happy at a party?
How about some big hot dogs!!!
(there was also a clown making balloons and painting faces, and a jumper) Totally family friendly, I loved it!





Some balloon tossing and Egg tossing











Three legged races! These boys had me cracking up on this one~ they were horrible! I have to note that there are no pics of Capri and I running, but we did really well and almost won!!!









And of course the potato sack race! I came in 2nd in my race. I'm not bragging or anything, but someones gotta represent the Salmon athletic side :)
London had fun running around, eating dirt, and stealing prizes. She loves the outdoors.





The kids had fun and Hudson was really tired out as you can see. London pulling his hair during his nap didn't even bother him. Love that he didn't drop that water gun during his nap. Such a boy!


4 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

Joanna your kids are so cute. London looks so grown up and she has so much hair!!! Love it.

Lizzie C. said...

Way to go Joanna! I love Hudson's red glasses. So cute.

Tiffany J said...

What a fun day! I'm bummed we were out of town! That 3-legged race cracks me up!!!

Joanna said...

It was really a good time. I hope they do it again soon, I would love to see Steve and Kirk going head to head on some of the races :)