While mommy does my hair she'll let me play with the water and get into everything as long as I don't pull at my hair :)

I love eating the same food as my family, I just do it in a different way. I love to get really messy, then everyone laughs at me and my mom will usually get out her camera and make me smile. Then she takes me right to the bath to play in the water.
I can climb up on almost anything now. I love going really fast so my mom comes and chases after me. Sometimes she hides and then surprises me, it makes me laugh.
Sometimes when my mom is cooking dinner I sneak in and get everything out of the cupboard. A few times I've dropped cans on my toes, that was not fun at all!!!
When my mom takes a shower I love to get into things. This day my brother left a box full of tissues on his floor and I got them all out. It was so fun!
My mom took me to the beach and I just loved the sand. I kept wanting to taste it because it felt so good between my fingers, but every time I tasted it I hated it, yuck! Will someone please remind me next time I'm at the beach that I don't like this stuff. Thank you very much! Catch up with me soon, I'm going to try out some more fun stuff and try to get my mom to take some pictures of me.
Love,
London
2 comments:
sooo adorable joanna. I love reading this! Parker is the same way! i cant even leave wipes on the floor due to him pulling them all out!
she is such a curious one!!
Post a Comment