Friday, May 9, 2008

Hooray- we made it to our shoot!

So, if you were wondering from the other day. We did make it to our photo appointment a few hours late. Luckily Rachel was willing to be flexible with Kirk's crazy schedule. Its nice that she totally understands since her husband is in the same profession. Here are a few of my favorite shots that she captured. I'm pleased with the results especially considering that Hudson was way over tired. I did not lay him down for a nap thinking Kirk would be home any minute -3 hours later he finally arrived. The picture of my kids on the upper right side of my blog is one of my favorites too. I have Rachel's website listed on my websites links if you are interested in her work.

The Salmon Family

Best Buds or Worst Enemies

Can't Resist Hudson's Smile

My Princess

Is his hair really RED?





7 comments:

Megan Slider said...

What a beautiful family! I know how stressful family pictures can be. They turned out so cute!

Jayne said...

very very cute pictures of your sweet family.. everyone turned out great

Tiffany J said...

She did a great job!! I love the pictures! Your daughter has the greatest smile! Love it!

Blake ~ Amber ~ Noah ~ Jade said...

Oh my gosh Joanna, those are adorable!

Rachel Kirk said...

I am so glad it all worked out. It was nice having all of you. I love the kids hugging! Talk to you soon!

Carrie Anne said...

Those pictures are darling and turned out really well! I'm so happy for you that it worked out! Wahoo! I love the shirts, too! So cute!

Anonymous said...

SO STINKIN CUTE!! I LOVE THESE Pics!! Turned out WAY TOO CUTE!! ;)