The 4th of July is such a great holiday. I love seeing so many people home with their families just barbequing, playing horseshoes, talking, and best of all the firework shows. It has become a tradition of ours to go to a firework show on the 3rd with my mom near her home, and then we have root beer floats after the show. It isn't fun fighting the crowd, but its all worth it when those fireworks start going off. This year the kids all loved the show. Bruin says that his favorite fireworks are the "tennis ball" ones. He says that one the fireworks looks like tennis balls blowing up. Capri's favorites are the "smiley faces." Even Hudson enjoyed watching- he wasn't afraid and didn't cry at all (which I am always very grateful for when I am doing things without Kirk). I think traditions are so good for families to have, so I hope we can continue this for years to come.
Me and all three of my kiddos
My kids, Janell's kids, and Jessica (my little sis)
A picture of both Hudson and the fireworks, but not really a good picture of either one.
On the forth we celebrated not only the 4th of July, but also my mother-in-law, June's birthday, and my sister-in-law Candace's birthday. All of the Salmons had a good time swimming out at our community pool. We had a yummy lunch, and just had fun being together as a family.
Tyler, Trent, Bruin, and Trey enjoying their pizza
Josh, Erika, Elle, Grandma Salmon, and Hudson trying to stay cool.
Trey, Grandpa Salmon, and Tosh- a silly bunch!
Uncle Brandon entertaining many of his nieces and nephews.
Darin and Trent enjoying the water together
I think Uncle Brandon stole someone's floaty toy- don't worry, I'm sure he returned it.
We had a wonderful weekend with our family. I am so grateful for all those who have fought to preserve our freedom. I feel so blessed to live in a country where we have the freedom to serve the Lord as we please. Thank you to anyone who has served to preserve the freedom that I so freely enjoy.
5 comments:
You are always doing super fun things with your families! That rocks! I'm glad it was such a great 4th for you guys! It looks like you had a blast!
it looks like you had such a blast! you are always doing such great/fun things with your families!
I"m so glad you were able to have such a fun time with your families! I love the 4th because of the fun traditions we have too. Your family is so fun! I'm glad it was a great weekend for you.
glad to see that you all had a wonderful 3rd and 4th as well :)!
okay this is my third attempt leaving a comment...they don't seem to be showing up...anyways...i'm happy to see that you also had a wonderful 4th of july weekend filled with memories. love all the pictures
Post a Comment