Jason ( the birthday boy) and Hudson at the Party
Uncle Joe was the center of the action in the pool
We have started a weekly routine of swimming on Mondays. The kids just love being outside in the sun. It can be a lot of work to get out there, but it is definately worth it when we go home and the kids are worn out for a few hours.
Bruin and Capri have been playing so well together lately, and I am so pround of them for that. Here is a sequence of them jumping in the pool together. Yes, I made my kids jump a few times so I could get pictures of each thing :).
Ready position
Flying through the air
BIG BREATHS
The kids and I went to a concert at the park that the city puts on. We met up with some other families from our ward, and had a good time. The kids danced to the oldies music, and ran around with some of their friends. I should have been better and got pictures with their friends, but oh well I guess.
More catch up on its way!
3 comments:
that's so fun! you do super fun things w/ the kids!
love that you got to take the kids to a concert at the park. sounds like they had a blast!
Sounds like your kids are having a blast this summer! What a nice mom to take them to all these fun activities!
Post a Comment