Saturday, January 10, 2009

Family Pictures 2008

Can you count how many grandchildren there are so far? Let me note that 2 of the Salmon children aren't even married yet, and I have yet to hear any of the families say that their last child has arrived. Here are some of my favorite shots of our family. Our stubborn little busy boy-there is no point trying to get
him to look at the camera when he doesn't want to.

This is almost identical to our engagement photo.
Obviously the beginning of the shoot with those big smiles. The one below is at the end of the shoot- can you tell by the faces of my children? Still a cute shot though.

It was quite an event to get the large Salmon family together- including 2 grandparents, 10 adult children, and 12 grandchildren (I think those are the numbers).

Thank you Chelsey for doing your best to get some great shots of our enormous family.

3 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

I love your family pictures! And I think you and I must have had the same engagement pictures. :)

Joey Shepherd said...

You have beautiful kids!

Rachel Kirk said...

LOVE them! glad you figured that thing out. Hope all is well, miss ya!