Saturday, February 14, 2009

Dance Class



I have really been wanting to get Capri into something ever since I took her out of preschool. I wanted an activity that was low key, inexpensive, close to home, and not very time consuming. So, I found the perfect thing and she is loving it! One of my aerobics instructors at the gym teaches dance out of her garage. We just go once a week for an hour. Capri gets a chance to do a little tap and a little ballet.
I wouldn't exactly call her a "natural" at it, but I'm thinking that it may help with her coordination issues. I totally have to hold in my giggles when I am watching her concentrating so hard to do the simplest little steps while my niece Julia looks like she hardly has to think about what she is doing. I really don't care if she is good at it- as long as she is enjoying it I am happy.

1 comment:

The Moss' said...

Hey I put Ellie in dance class too! I wouldn't call her a natural either, but she loves it. I love that first picture of Capri, she's sporting some cute attitude with the hips there :)