We are fan free, and now have a check in hand to do the needed repairs!!!
Now I'm hoping that Kirk and I can agree on the new flooring and repair work. I am now in search of someone who can do a job that I am pleased with, do it for a good price, and complete it in a timely manner!
5 comments:
congratulations! what good news. :) have fun picking out new flooring!
I'm glad to know that those noisy fans are gone. What will Hudson do for fun now? Good luck on choosing new floor coverings and on getting those walls put back together!
good to hear. I have a friend who lives around your corner that does construction for a living. if you want me to give you his info, let me know...
YEAH! We had those huge carpet fans in our house and when they took them out we were all talking 3 octaves higher than normal for a week! ha ha
Have a blast picking out tile? is that what you're doing? once it's all said and done it will look great!
oh happy times! at least something great came of a potential major disaster! can't wait to see the before/after pics!!!
Post a Comment