The poster may be hard to read, so here is the basics of what it says. His favorite things to do are camp with his family, draw and paint, play guitar and dance, play basketball, ride his scooter and bike, and go to Disneyland. He also noted that he wants to be a police officer like his dad when he grows up (I'm working on changing his mind on that one).
He also got to bring in some special books and bring in items for the estimation jar. His teachers are so creative, and make learning so enjoyable for the kids. I enjoy spending time in his classroom at least once a week as I finish up my intern hours for my bachelor degree. I am grateful for good teachers who genuinely care about their students.
1 comment:
GO BRUIN...student of the week! You are a brave woman for hosting a party for a dozen kids! Looks like they had fun. That is the perfect dance class find. How much is it? I would love Drei to have the exposure to a little bit of dance...without the glitz and glamor of the "studios" and recitals etc. I am sooooooooooo not in to THAT kind of thing... but would love her to learn grace and coordination.
Post a Comment