So, I have been wanting to get a few cleaning and organizing projects completed. First I had the kids help me clean the dining room table using unique cleaning tools: paintbrushes and Qtips.
One of the ladies in the ward told me that paintbrushes were her secret weapon for cleaning hard to get to places in her furniture, and it worked like a charm.
The kids enjoyed the cleaning project so much that Bruin asked me if it came from the Busy Book that I talked about in one of my past posts.
Next, our garage has been driving me nuts! So....
After a day full of work from my Stepdad and Kirk,
Mingled with a little play from Hudson,
Our garage has been transformed from this mess
Into this!
7 comments:
Nice job, the garage looks great! Organizing is one of my favorite things, it sure makes life easier and feel more put together. Thanks for the cleaning tip with pain brush, I'll remember that one.
I did this while Mark was out of work.. it feels great to have an organized house!
The garage looks amazing!
oooh...I am so jealous of your garage. Nice work.
I also like to organize! Clairice and I organized our attic room during spring break for personal progress. It was a huge job, but it looks great now! Nice garage!
I LOVE YOUR GARAGE! Ahh to have that fun storage...one day! ha ha That's awesome! Kirk should be proud! Steve's dying for projects...perhaps this will be the first one we do in our new place! LOVE IT!
That is quite the before and after picture of the garage. Way to go! I love organized spaces!!!
Post a Comment