Thursday, July 17, 2008

MEMORIES

I found this on Kim Louden's blog and thought it would be fun.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you! reminisce away...

Thanks!

6 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

I remember when Kim and I visit taught you and I remember you telling us the story of how you and Kirk met and how you were high school sweethearts. I love your love story! I also remember when you told us you were expecting Bruin and I was so happy for you! I too remember when you came to clean my house when I was just about to have Katie and what a beautiful act of service that was. I was so humbled by your kindess.

Carrie Anne said...

so many fun memories in fullerton, of course! my fav is when we went w/ your family to newport beach & body surfed-the waves were HUGE that day! then we went out to eat that evening-all of us were dead tired! it was such a blast!

Blume Bunch said...

I remember trying to visit teach you in Fullerton and thinking you would avoid me on purpose :) (im hoping now that wasnt the case) haha.

Kim L. said...

I remember seeing you the night you were in Labor with Bruin. I was pregnant with Drei and I was petrified of labor... I remember how TOUGH you were...even kinda giggling through the contractions... while telling us you were "walking" to pick labor up before going to the hospital. HARD CORE!\"/

Tiffany J said...

I haven't known you long but definitely Kirk's lazer tag birthday was the best! You were dodging players, sneaking around corners and taking the game fun but serious! Loved it! I can't wait for more fun memories...

Tiffany J said...

I loved talking on the phone the other night. I am sad we missed going swimming...but let's get together again soon! What days are best for you and I'll plan something fun for us to do even if it's without our hubbies! Don't feel bad about your phone...my was totally dead too...weird