Monday, May 11, 2009

Cinco De Mayo

On Cinco De Mayo we headed down to the beach and had a fun evening with our friends, the Jenks. We ate some delicious burgers at Ruby's Diner then treked back to the car to retrieve the bon fire supplies. I think we looked a little silly with our wagon full of wood, chairs, smore goods, bat/balls, etc... crossing a major intersection, but well worth the emabarrasment!

According to Steve, I was attempting to get a shot of the sexy volleyball players with this one.


As you can see we had a smokin' good time once we got the fire going!!!!

Hudson got tackled by a couple waves, but luckily I was well prepared with some warm clothes. Thanks to the Jenks for joining our crazy family for the evening. Sorry for a few bootie flashes from our kiddos. Guess we need to teach them a little more about modesty :).

1 comment:

Tiffany J said...

Oh my gosh we had a blast too! I did feel bad for little Hudson's run in with the waves. They were sure out to get us that night! Don't worry about "nudies" either...Brady has discovered the joy of "bearing it all" by going diaper-less MANY times! ha ha

...until our next trip...chow!