I was just wondering if anyone else has this same problem with their kids. My kids beg almost every night to sleep on the floor. Once in a while I'll say yes, and they are just so excited to get out their little sleeping bags and sleep on the hard floor. Other nights I say no, "beds are for sleeping on." Even on these nights my kids sometimes end up on the floor with their blankets and pillow. I'm starting to wonder why I waste the precious space in our house with beds.
Am I the only one or do your kids/grandkids always want to sleep on the floor too? Is it weird that I want my children to sleep in their beds?
yes, my 5 year old still sucks his thumb at night.
He tells me his head makes him do it.

Bruin's empty bed

Princess Capri and Skywishes (guess she wanted to sleep on the floor too)

Another empty bed

Starting young

Guess what this is? Yep-an empty crib.
4 comments:
That is so funny!
the girls are so cute! yes, all of my children liked sleeping on the floor next to me, until they grew up a bit and discovered for themselves that the floor was very hard, and thier beds were better!
fun times! it will pass!
That is one thing that my kids actually don't do! Although Max still gets me up in the middle of the night and wants to sleep with us or wants us to make a bed for him on the floor--at this time in the middle of the night we usually opt to make him a bed....b/c lucie is usually in our bed to!
This is GREAT!! I love it! ;) I wish my kids were into that! HA!! They just got BIG BEDS...they are BIG GIRLS NOW!! HEE!! Ur KIDS are CUTE!
Post a Comment