Hudson arrived on December 13th, 2007. He has brought much joy to our life the last couple months, and we are looking forward to seeing him grow and learn new things.
I found it! Let's figure this blogging thing out together! I'm trying to figure out how to get a cute layout and how to put a picture with the post. Let me know if you figure it out first. love ya!
6 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world! Don't worry, you will get the hang of it pretty quickly. Nora's blog is www.monkeymouseparade.blogspot.com
Hi Joanna. I'm glad you're blogging. It makes it so fun to catch up with each other. We're at: http://mcsco.blogspot.com.
I am so happy that you have joined. It is really easy!
YEA!! I am glad you got a BLOG now!! ;) This is fun stuff!! LOVES!!!
I found it! Let's figure this blogging thing out together! I'm trying to figure out how to get a cute layout and how to put a picture with the post. Let me know if you figure it out first.
love ya!
I am so happy you have a blog!!! Hangin out was fun. let's do it soon!
Post a Comment