1. Hooray! I finally got my hair cut and colored. I never have been one to add a little extra highlights, but I am really enjoying it. Thank you to Erika and Tanya for recommending me to a great hairdresser.
2. Our Relief Society Birthday celebration was a big success. I am so blessed to be working with such wonderful women in the church. It seemed like the women enjoyed our taco bar, and had a fun time playing "Relief Society Bingo" and picking out their prizes. We had everyone bring a gift from home-kind of like a white elephant gift, but something that someone else might enjoy. For example: I received a cake decorating tool, and some smelly lotion. I know some other people opened books, decorations, dishes, candles, etc.
3. The Modbe party was really a good time even in my small condo. Today I was looking around and wondering how so many people fit in such a small area. There were also three racks of clothes! It was fun seeing everyone try on stuff- and I'm glad that everyone felt comfortable showing off their new swimwear. There were bathing suits everywhere! It was nice trying on bathing suits in the comfort of a home rather than in a store dressing room. Thanks to everyone who came- it really just felt like a girls nightin.The funniest part was when Kirk came home with the kids and there were 3 naked manicans in the house. Those manicans lost their clothes within minutes, and were undressed the remainder of the evening.
I would have taken pictures of people modeling swimwear, but I thought some may not appreciate that much so we left those out this time.
Now I'm looking forward to the rest of the month- more fun. Thanks for everyone's ideas on my former post. I am actually really enjoying having my little cousin here. She is so good with the baby, and even got Hudson to sleep last night for me! I also had a peaceful nap today, which doesn't usually happen without kids jumping all over me. It's almost like having a nanny in the house, which I could definately get used to! (Now all I need is a live in house cleaner, and mothering would be a breeze).
6 comments:
Hey You, Hudson's hair is the cutest, i can not believe how much he has. My kids are born with alot of hair but loose it all. Jades is finally starting to grow in. I want to see your new hair-do when you get a picture.
Joanna!!! It's been so long since I have seen any of you guys and I'm so excited to find out you have blogs. I am 100% addicted to blogging and I love it! I just read through your entire blog and it was so good to get caught up. Question though, how in the world are you so cute and skinny right after your third kid? I don't have any kids yet but I still have a chubby tummy!
Joanna! Thanks for the comment. I'm so glad to see your blog. It looks like your fam is doing great. I will have to catch up on everything...
Hey, Joanna! It's Courtney Wallace from the old Fullerton days :) I saw your post on the Bennion's blog and had to jump over and see how you're doing...looks like life has been wonderful to you and your beautiful family! I can't believe that you have 3 kids!!!! They are TOO cute! I remember when you were pregnant with Bruin...how old is he now? He looks so big!!!
Happy Easter! Our blog is:
http://wallacedepot.blogspot.com
We had fun at Carpinteria with you guys! Sorry I was so into my book the whole time, I finished it today, so the obsession is over, now your turn to read it! Hope you have fun this weekend, relax and enjoy the time away... see you when you get back!
Janell
Hey Joanna - this is Chris (Michelle & Eric's Chris) - I just found yours and your sisters blogs on michelles new blog - -- Don't you just love how the world is a little smaller in blogger... haha your kiddos are too cute -- Come and find us at jebnchris.blogspot.com! So fun to see your cute little family again!
Post a Comment