Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Things I'm looking forward to in the Month of March...




1. Hair appointment this afternoon- after a year! Isn't that awful? Hopefully it turns out cute.

2. My ward enrichment night to be over, and for it to be a huge success!

3. Modbe party on March 18th at my home- I want to see the new swimline (not sure if I want to try them on yet though.

4. Easter! I always love watching the kids find easter eggs, and the Salmon family eve does money eggs for the adults. Although, Kirk and I never seem to get the big $$$. Maybe this is the year for us. I can't believe Easter is in March- so weird! Above are some pictures from our last year's celebrations.

5. Beach camping! Can you believe we are going to go camping in March with a 3 month old? I'm not sure how it will turn out, but I am looking forward to a few days with my husband away from that ringing cell phone. His work won't leave him alone lately.

6. Trip to Sacramento! I have just worked up the nerves to go on a trip with Kirk without any of the Kids. I am very nervous about leaving Hudson, but I am so blessed to have the family support. Kirk has a special invitation to a MADD (mothers against drunk driving) awards ceremony. They are paying for our flights and hotel. We are going to stay an extra night and hopefully find something fun to do. ANY Suggestions are welcome.

7. Back to Volleyball at the end of the month. I will be playing on a team in the city of ontario.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey Joanna!! It's Ashley :) Your little family is super cute!!! I can't believe how much Hudson looks like you!! Rachel showed me the pics she took of you two and I was in shock!! Even at like 5 days old he looked identical to you!! So cute :)

Rachel Garces said...

More blogs to check out. Yeah!! You will become addicted. I'm jealous you got a haircut. I'm due and my stylist/sister in law is in Hawaii for the next week. So I must wait a little longer. Welcome to blogging world.

Hangin with the Burke's said...

I love this list I added one to my blog www.jenanddanburke.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I was happy when Kirk came home!! ;) HA!! So your blog is cute...good to see that I am not the only one diggin it! ;)