It's been quite a neat week for my family. As I have mentioned before- my husband is a police officer. He's no ordinary officer though, and this week proves it! On tuesday my family attended the City of Orange City Counsel meeting where he was honored for being a Triple Century award recipient. This means that he has made more than 300 DUI arrests this year! He was again honored today at a very nice luncheon at the Richard Nixon Library. He was one of two honored as a "Triple Century" recipients in the entire Orange County Area. Personally I think that is pretty awesome. At the end on this month he will be receiving one more recognition for this great accomplishment up in Sacramento-only one person per department is eligible for this.
Not bragging or anything, but he is was not only the youngest recipient, but also the most handsome. Here are a few pictures of us this week.

City Counsel Meeting

My wonderful inlaws came to the city counsel meeting

After the luncheon-Richard Nixon Library
5 comments:
He's awesome! I was totally thinking that yesterday when you left to go to the awards thing. I was like "who gets this many awards for being a cop?!" KIRK! :) Way to go Joanna for supporting such a busy, hardworking cop! You deserve an award too!
Janell
That is really cool, congrats to both of you!
Rad! Congrats! I think it's wonderful to show how proud you are of him.
WOW! Somehow you failed to mention that during our encounter.\"/ CONGRATS! That is sooooooooo awesome! Keep up the good work!
That is really awesome! You should be proud! He works so hard all the time...do you ever get so nervous? Oh man! Way to go Kirk!
Post a Comment