Friday, March 14, 2008

Salmon Slumber Party

Well, I don't know if this is officially a"party," but my kids love it, so I'll call it that. Tonight I had the pleasure of watching my sisters kids-Trent (6), Trey (4), Julia (3). It is never an easy feat with 6 children in one place, but it went very well. We had a few mishaps including a potty accident, hampster food dump, pajama/pullup search, and computer crash (the kids just froze a game somehow), but overall it was very fun. We ate dinner, baked cookies, played with the hampster, played on the computer, and finally watched a movie. Here are some fun pics of the kids.

Had to get a pic of Hudson smiling amongst the chaos

Julia and Capri helping bake the cookies
(more like licking the spoons, and eating the cookies)

Trent and Bruin by the hampster after the clean up
(See Buddy running on his wheel?)

Trey trying to restart the computer

Brushing those pearly whites

Watching a movie to get calmed down

Now they are all off to dreamland = Happy Mommy & Aunt :)

3 comments:

Janell said...

Ha ha, here I am blogging while you are watching my kids! Looks like they had a great time, thanks for being the best sister in the world! I love you!

Carrie Anne said...

Hudson is SO CUTE! All 3 of your kids look so much like each other! They are darling! And Julia looks a lot like Capri! You're such a great mom/aunt to have a sleepover for the kids! I know they had a blast!

Laura said...

Hey Joanna your kids are so cute! I am glad I found your blog. You are a brave women to take on all of those kids.