Wow, I am quite worn out from all the fun we have been having. The last two weeks have been exhasting, but so much fun all at the same time. We were able to celebrate Easter with so many of our family and friends. My kids probably think Easter is a week long!
Capri at Grandma Heaps house with her overflowing basket of eggs.
Bruin with his basket.
Saturday Easter party with Grandpa Mark and Great Grandma Monroe.
Flying Kites down at the Bay in San Diego
Capri and Julia didn't care if their kites really got in the air

After all that we went camping for 4 days at Carpenteria- the place where Kirk and I first layed eyes on eachother. It was a little difficult camping with an infant, but luckily we have lots of helping hands. The kids enjoyed playing in the sand, riding their scooters, and going out to dinner and Foster Freeze for ice cream.
After our walk to the candy store- I was soooooo glad that Hudson was asleep!
Capri and Julia playing after enjoying their ice cream cones- look at those smiles!
What an awesome Grandma- she took them all on a scooter ride. It didn't last too long because Julia got tired and Bruin had to take a potty break.
Hudson and Daddy enoying some time in the tent together. Kirk and I bought this awesome air matress this year. It has memory foam on the top, so its really firm and I Kirk never once rolled off of it when I woke up to get Hudson. We slept sooooo much better than we usually do camping.
I am now looking forward to some time with Kirk this weekend in Sacramento. I am so lucky that my mom volunteered to watch the kids while Kirk and I have some time away from the kids.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, Carpenteria is where we used to go camping when I was little. How fun! Sounds like things are going really well for you right now. That will be so much fun with just you and Kirk alone!
glad to see that you had a wonderful time camping with the 3 kiddos!
Hey Joanna-
I got your blog from Janell's. I wanted to know if you sold Modbe or did you just have a party? Love you blog. Cute family
Post a Comment