Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Disneyland here we come!

For years we have been wanting to get Disneyland passes like many of our friends, but the time has never been quite right. Finally, we got them! Yesterday was quite an adventure. Almost the entire Salmon Clan was at Disneyland together.

2 Grandparents (with bags full of treats)
8 Parents
1 Kristi (funnest aunt ever for the grandkids)
12 Happy Grandchildren (including 2 infants)
5 Strollers
1 wheelchair (Josh just had a surgery)
Lots of laughs

It was quite a crowd, but worth it. We are looking forward to lots of memories this year with our family and friends. So those of you who have a pass- give us a call and see if we can join you next time.

I can't believe I didn't take any pictures. Maybe its because my hands were so full, and keeping up with the Salmon's isn't always an easy task. I'm sure I'll have some soon enough.

1 comment:

Janell said...

It was a blast! We'll have a ton of fun this year!
Hey, Julia asked if we could play at "Capri's park" tomorrow. I was thinking we could come over before school, unless you want to trade driving and I could pick up and come over afterward. Let me know!
So, your addicted to Twilight now, eh? I haven't heard of anyone who didn't LOVE those books... enjoy!