Sunday, April 27, 2008

Joy's musical and Hudson laughing

This weekend was lots of fun. Friday night I was lucky enough to go and see my sister Joy in her high school musical "BYE, BYE, BIRDIE." I have to admit that I was a bit sceptical of whether I would really enjoy it or not, but I was pleasantly surprised by the professionalism in which they delievered it. There was great singing, acting, fun jokes, and Joy looked so cute up there with her polkadot hair tie (so 80's). I took Bruin along with me since Janell was bringing Trent, and they both did very well considering it was about 2 1/2 hours long. My dad came down from San Diego to see the musical, so we went out to eat afterward at Applebees with my dad, mom, Joy, Trent, Bruin, Janell and I.



Joy stayed at my place that night, and the next morning when she was playing with Hudson she got him laughing pretty good. I caught the tail end on video, but she had him going pretty good before I ran and got the camera. You can tell here that he was getting tired of laughing, but I still thought it was fun. I can't really get him to laugh, but Joy reports that this is not the first time she has had him doing belly laughs.


1 comment:

the monroe family said...

love the video of Hudson...to cute! thanks for the invite this weekend to watch the game. looks like you all had fun. jon is such a home-body when it comes to weekends during busy season...we will have to get together soon. love ya