Thursday, April 17, 2008

Disneyland, Lunch with Dad, Tiny tots performance

Below are some pictures from this week's activites. I look back sometimes and realize why I am so tired all the time. This was quite a week for us.


Monday- DisneyLand with the other Salmon clan.




Bruin just loves High School Musical, so he was very pleased that he was able to play the drums and do the dance with these performers. Capri was also given the opportunity, but she came back over to us after a couple of seconds.


Tuesday I was supposed to be at the Spa with a friend, but of course Kirk got called into court. I tried to make the most of the day and met up with him for lunch. Capri was excited to take a picture by his police car.



She was sooooo exhasted that she fell asleep like this on the way home. I think it was a combination of DisneyLand on Monday and Tuesday out with Dad.


Wednesday Bruin was gone all day at DisneyLand for Trey's birthday and spent the night with his cousins too. I sent over his outfit for the next day, and of course when I went to see him at his tiny tots performance on Thursday he and Trey were matching. I tried to get a good picture of he and Trey in their matching outfits, but I'm not much of a photographer (especially when Hudson is on my lap trying to grab the camera). They sang 3 cute songs and then we had a pizza party.

Other news for this week includes: Joanna registering for summer school (yikes)! I am determined to finish my degree some time this century. Also, I completed "Twilight," so I'm onto the second book. Finally, I gave Hudson's hair a little trim (just to take off the fluff in the front, and to cut off the hair on his neck). Now I need to take him to someone who can really cut hair, but I'm not sure if I want him to look like a big boy yet.
What a week!





6 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

That does sound like quite the week! I'm jealous that you guys get to go to Disneyland whenever you want. :) I just finished the third Twilight book yesterday. I have to admit, I'm pretty excited for the movie.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Steph- jealous about the whole Disneyland thing. Joanna, how far are you from Corona? I may have a work convention out there this summer...so I was just wondering if you guys would be close by. :)

summer c said...

Yes, also jealous of disneyland. When we lived there our kids were to young to care and now they would love it and we don't live there!

Courtney said...

This is random, but your car is spotless...what is your secret to keeping your car clean with kids??

Carrie Anne said...

Okay, I'm loving that Bruin is obsessed with High School Musical! That is so cute and FUNNY! Rebecca likes it, too, and we drove by East High School in SLC on Friday!! What a fun week you guys had! I hope you get to go to the spa this week!:) You deserve it!:)

Amber said...

Looks like you guys had some fun!

I know there is going to be a huge girls night out to see Twilight! I hope we wont be let down. I do have to say Im not a big fan of the guy they got to play Edward. Hopefully he'll grown on me.