I had such a good time, and I loved the musical and dinner at BJs was yummy too!!! Anyone who hasn't seen it should go. The singers were simply amazing, and it was a good story that had comedy, love, and friendship. These pictures aren't too exciting, but maybe someone might enjoy them. Candace and Dave are the only one's not in the picture because they had to run off quickly to start their drive to Utah.
Thank you to my mother-in-law June for finding such a great deal on the tickets and for inviting us. Also, thank you to my mom for watching Hudson and Capri, and to my friend Vanessa for caring for Bruin.
4 comments:
looks like everyone had a wonderful time at wicked...isn't it the best!
It is called cool cuts 4 kids and it is on Haven and foothill in Rancho. It is where we have always taken Christian because the kids get to either watch a movie or play video games while their hair is being cut.
I am so glad that you had a good time. I LOVE Wicked. Aaron bought the soundtrack for me for Christmas. I listen to it so much that now Grant runs around singing "Wicked" in a high falsetto voice. You all look so great.
glad that we were able to meet up for one ride...good job kirk for getting a level 4 on buzz...what a pro!
Post a Comment