Thursday, April 30, 2009

Birthday Catch Up

This last week we have been celebrating quite a few birthdays. So here is our birthday catch up.

First, Kirk surprised his Dad by getting as much of the family together as possible together for dinner at BJs. June (Kirk's mom) did such a great job that Scott had no idea! I have to admit he isn't difficult to fool, but the waitress actually brought him all the way up to the table where we were sitting and he was wondering why she was trying to seat him at a table with all these people already sitting there. It took him a minute to realize it was 3 of his sons, 1 son in law, 2 daughter in laws, and his son's girlfriend sitting there. We had a delicious meal and of course had to get the large pizookie to celebrate- yum! This is a picture from the night. My sis and I were laughing that it is kind of like a Where's Waldo- can you spot the birthday boy? (hint...look on top of the baseball cap, see those little eyes peeking over?)
I feel so blessed to have Scott as my father-in-law. He is a fun grandfather for my kids, he raised me a wonderful husband, he teaches by example, and he cracks me up!!! Happy Birthday Scott.

Next, we celebrated my little sister Joy's 19th birthday at Janell's house. Joy is a great auntie to my kids, and I love her so much.



Finally, the Salmon clan was all together to retake our family pictures, so we decided to do the monthly birthday celebrations for Grandpa Salmon (57 I think), Uncle Josh (28), and Trey (6). I didn't get pics of the birthday part, but here are a couple at the picture site.

I just love that classic missing tooth smile Bruin has on


Me and my little girl who I can't believe is going to kindergarten next year!

The babies and their daddies

1 comment:

Janell said...

We had the best time at BJ's. What a night, free food (thanks Kirk) and free baby-sitting! You guys are the best!